At eContactWorks, we understand the importance of keeping in contact with your clients. In fact the success of your business depends on it. eContactWorks makes that part of running your business easy.
eContactWorks specializes in email newsletters. We design, customize and deliver a personalized newsletter to your client list each month. Why is that important to you? Well you want to be sure you stay in front of your clients, customers, and prospects on a consistent basis.
Read what RISmedia online Realtor magazine has to say about it.
Why Email Marketing Must Be a Priority for Real Estate Agents
By Paul de Fombelle
“Email is easily the most ubiquitous digital communication technology. Ninety-five percent of online consumers have at least one email address and most check their email every day. If you are not incorporating this valuable tool into your real estate marketing, you are missing out on valuable leads. Here are a few items that make email so important and ways you can leverage it for marketing success.
Emails transmit information that a phone call can’t. When you contact prospects by email, you can immediately send them photos of homes, information about the size and price of a property, and important information for the sale. Letting the home speak for itself can be far more persuasive than trying to verbally describe a listing that your client or prospect just has to see.
Most consumers prefer email. In surveys, consumers indicate that email is their preferred method of contact for commercial communications — and, it makes sense. Email can be scanned, allowing people to gather the gist of a marketing message in just a few seconds. Unlike phone calls, email is not time bound. You can send your messages and consumers can peruse them at a time that is convenient for them. Email provides a record. If your prospects want to review the stats on a property, it’s right there in their inbox when they want it.
Email provides a great return on your marketing investment. The average email marketing campaign provides a 4,300 percent return on investment. Email allows you to reach as many or as few prospects as you would like at a very low cost. By using this method regularly, you can significantly drop your customer acquisition costs and increase your real estate business net profits.
Email is great for generating return customers. When you help someone find an apartment one year, the chances are good that this person will need one again when his or her lease is up. Throughout the year, keep in touch with past customers by sending a valuable and useful email marketing newsletter. Share tips on subjects that include decorating, home improvement and the best local attractions. By staying in contact over time, you can significantly increase the chances that, when they need a real estate agent again, they’ll think of you first.” Click for the full article
So start connecting with your clients. Email us today to get started!
- Email newsletters immediately reach your clients. No waiting for the printer to finish printing and then waiting for the mail to deliver.
- Email newsletters are consistent. They are delivered every month on the same day of the month. Your clients will start to expect to receive them and encourages referrals.
- Email newsletters are targeted. The content is tailored to your clients which will ensure they get opened. It also builds a relationship which will lead to loyalty.
- Email newsletters are cost effective. For less than it costs to print, stuff, stamp and ship, your clients have a colorful, professional newsletter delivered right to their inbox.
- Email newsletters drive traffic to your website. Getting traffic to your website will help increase your sales. With literally tens of thousands of agent web sites now available, your monthly newsletter will connect potential clients and customers directly to your website with the click of the mouse, eliminating the need for them to randomly search for an agent once they are online.
- Email newsletters are self-expanding. People will forward your newsletter to their friends and contacts which means you will be receiving a new potential customer each time your newsletter is forwarded on to a friend of a friend.
So let us do the work for you, so you can focus on your buyers and sellers.